*****Made to order - please allow 2 week production time before being shipped
Color may be slightly lighter or darker as each leather hide dyes uniquely
To be Hand crafted from vegetable tan leather, tooled, carved, shaped, dyed and finished by hand using professional grade products to ensure water resistance and color fastness. Buffed to a mellow gloss with a beeswax top finish.
This listing is for one bracer.
5-7 inches in height
**Please ensure you have measured accurately, do not overlap measuring tape, measure end to end around wrist. Please read the shipping & handling and shop policies
*Please note that all items are unlined and have a natural light tan suede back unless stated otherwise in the listing.
Customs and Duty fees may apply outside of Canada. Shipped tracked and insured and well packaged.
I accept payment via credit card, paypal and many other options.
1. Many of my items are made to order, please check production times.
2. Please read how long an item takes to produce and how long shipping can take once item is complete.
3. If your item is to be a gift needed by a specific date please contact me before your purchase so I can let you know if it is possible.
4. I am not responsible for an item not arriving by a specific date If you have not read the production times and shipping times of an item you have purchased, nor have contacted me about needing your item by a specific date.
5. Please ensure that you have checked that your billing and shipping addresses are correct, I am not responsible for items shipped to the incorrect address.
6. Shipping cost includes shipping, handling and packaging. Items are shipped tracked and Insured (Insured when orders are 100.00 or more)
7. Shipping within North America can take 1-2 weeks but usually arrives within 7 business days or less depending on the time of year.
8.Please allow 5-14 business days for your item to arrive once shipped. Usually items arrive in a week or less but can occasionally be delayed for reasons beyond our control (customs checks, holidays). It can be frustrating but we appreciate the patience!
9. Import duties, taxes and customs charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. My local postal carrier does not have the option to cover customs and duty fees. These charges may be the buyer's responsibility.
10. If you need the item for a specific date please contact me before your purchase so i can adjust the shipping charges as it does cost more to mail it quicker! Larger items are shipped at a higher priority rate automatically.
11. If you would like to upgrade shipping please message me before your purchase!
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
** I WILL REFUND OR REPLACE items if I have sent you an item I have measured wrong.**
We do not offer refunds on any custom orders, wrong measurements provided by customer or incorrect addresses given.
If you ordered the wrong measurement we can exchange the item for the right size however properly measuring is the buyers responsibility and buyer will be responsible for shipping new item and return shipping. I will only replace the item if buyer ships item back, returning item using tracking is highly recommended and much more secure.
As a crafts-person I strive for quality and durability of my products
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with one of my pieces such as a defective rivet etc. and we can either fix it or refund the repair. This only applies to items purchased within 5 months and have not been damaged by misuse.
No refunds for mishandled items.
Leather items are never fully water proof, only water resistant, take care of your leather goods as detailed on leather care card included with your order
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me before ordering
Leather items will last a long time without need for repair with proper care. Please see leather care instructions included with your item.
Leather will naturally patina and darken slightly over time and will darken when oils or leather balms / conditioners are applied. Water exposure can darken leather as well.